Made with love and salt air in Nova Scotia (Canada’s Ocean Playground)
• Approximately 20” x 30”
• Tightly woven using only new rope and will last for years to come
• Adds beautiful, bright and vibrant home decor, so welcoming to family and friends
• Can be used inside or out
• Easy to clean with a shake or simply hose off with a garden hose
• Will not hold water and dries quickly - allows airflow to dry under your mat.
• Mold and Mildew resistant
• Keeps dirt, sand, grass and snow from tracking inside
• Perfect for home, cottage, RV, boats, around the pool as well as outside showers
**Also are excellent anti-fatigue mats!
• Makes a unique gift for someone special
*****If matching colors we would happily send color samples to match before ordering as custom orders are made to fit specifically for you. As well as the cost to ship returns and to reship is up to the purchaser to pay additional postage. We strive to make custom orders as easy as possible, and rely on you to pick and choose your colors and will help in any way to make your custom purchase a pleasant one :) *****
Browse our store to see all of our color selection and sizes.
Then simply add to cart using the ‘Add to Cart’ Button located below the desired item and we will send your item directly to your home or let us ship this unique gift to a friend or family member by supplying their address in the ‘ship to’ section.
Want a special note added? We can do that too!
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 3 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 14 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.